Thursday, May 15, 2008

To Venus and Back

It seems that 6 hours I spent recreating my ACDSee database weren't absolutely lost cuz my scrapping muse is now back!!! It's funny: my desk is a MESS, but my harddisk is perfecly organised. My picture folder goes down to 5 levels...don't ask. I find it so much easier to scrap when I can see ALL my green grungy papers/ribbon circle frames/pressed flowers together and don't have to browse the kits one by one. These are my last efforts.

The photos were taken in winter and summer 2006. In January, I attended a language course in Bristol, UK and later that year went to learn some more English to Malta. My grammar got much better in Bristol and I bought a great stash of miniskirts in Valletta, so you see that both trip had their pros ;) I love travelling, I'd fly somewhere straight away if I could. I can't wait till August...bathing in the Caribbean, drinking strawberry daiquiri and seeing Havana *dreamy* Back to the topic, here're the layouts. I went for altered-grungy look, I'd also love to do some collage-like pieces. Btw, images link to DST, so you can read the credit and leave a comment *wink*

Warwick

Portsmouth

No comments: