Friday, May 23, 2008

Splash! New Kit and Freebie

Woohoo, here's my newest kit. In the beginning, I was thinking about blue swirly doodles and a handful of corresponding papers but then it got of hands! But there're still loads of swirls ;) Everything was painted in ArtRage that'd come with my Wacom tablet. I am so much in love with the software, it's wonderful to work with.

SPLASH! Elements
Splash! Elements
Detail


SPLASH! Papers
Splash! Papers


Free SPLASH! Quickpage
Download QP
Download the QP!

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

OMGoodness! This is totally original! I love it, thanks so much! Are your products scrap 4 hire friendly? :D

Anonymous said...

Wow, all I can say is Wow, you have such wonderful kits and pages, love the colours, and love your finished pages! Just Fabulous.
Hayleya

JillSF said...

What an absolutely AMAZING kit! It is unique and fabulous!! Thank you for sharing the quick page with us.

Anonymous said...

Thanks everybody :)

Rebecca: Good question :D Actually, I am changing my license to S4H friendly in about 2 weeks. I need that time to reupload all my TOUs and change the store descriptions. Then everything will be OK for S4H. The new S4H friendly TOU will apply also to products bought before the change.

elnorac said...

Love, love, love this QP! Thank you so much! It'll be great for a fishing layout.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this COOL QP!!!!!!

*sarahm172* said...

thank you, the kit is wonderful

MirkaK said...

To je nadherny kit, tesim sa, ze si spravila aj free QP, je uzasna!

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

TFS the cute QP! :)

Anonymous said...

Your artworks are all so brilliant, so bold, and so unique. They're stunning. Thank you so much for giving away the freebies.

Règ... said...

ADORABLE ♥
Thank you very much !