Saturday, January 26, 2008

Pixie Colour Challenge

Hiya, first of all thanks for the lovely comments on my freebies. They really bring a big smile to my face :) Some of you have asked about the colour challenge at Baby-Cafe. I realize it would be complicated for you to register there, because everything is in Czech. So you can send your layout directly to April. She's a sweetheart, isn't she?

Rules
1. Use the colour scheme by April.
You may use only two colours or all of them, but DON'T use any other colours. Black and white in a reasonable amount is fine.
2. Use at least one of my butterflies.
You can download them here and here.
3. Send your finished layout to April's email.
Her address is aprilmouse(at)baby-cafe(dot)cz
. She'll upload your LOs to the challenge gallery at Baby-Cafe and send you the bonus kit. Feel free to post a link to your work in the comments as well, so everybody can leave you some love :) But don't forget to send the email if you want the bonus kit!!

The challenge ends on Thursday, January 31.
Submit your layout by 5pm GMT!


Colour scheme
Colour Scheme for the challenge

Bonus for all participants
Pixie Dust

I am leaving for holidays in Egypt (yay!), so I won't be able to see your wonderful layouts until I return. I'll be looking forward to them.

Have fun!

6 comments:

Liza in NC said...

Everything you do is just gorgeous! I just downloaded all your freebies. Thank you! I rarely do challenges, but I think I'll have to try this one, because that bonus is beautiful! :)

Liza in NC said...

Wow! I can't believe I was the first and second comment here! That never happens for me. :) Here's the link to my challenge submission. I hope I did it right!

http://www.fotoscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11237&nocache=1

Lucia said...

Thank you for playing along! Such a sweet layout :)

x.Krystal.x said...

heres is the link for my LO, Thanks for this challenge and all your wonderful freebies!!

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=252404&ppuser=11508

Anonymous said...

I hope I meet the requirements for this challenge. I hardly ever do challenges but a friend told me to check out Lazy Kitty and I loved what I saw and just had to get the challenge reward.

Here’s a link to the layout

http://www.pickleberrypop.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10403

Thanks.
Tara

Anonymous said...

Anyway to buy these gorgeous papers? I wanted to do the challenge but it looks like it ended January 31st.....They are beautiful!
Khristy
gablesgal24@hotmail.com